Welcoming You to a Place of Healing
Dr. Mark Bilan is originally from Rochester, New York. He encourages you to begin care and take a positive step on your road to good health. He’ll welcome you with his enthusiasm, energy and genuine concern for your healing.
At Bilan Chiropractic, Dr. Bilan has created a place for you to visit to receive top quality care and treatment for your pain. Our goal is to go beyond the symptoms and find the underlying cause of your pain. In order to achieve this goal, he and his team utilize the most beneficial services possible.
Education and Experience
Dr. Mark Bilan completed his undergraduate studies at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He then went on to earn his Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 1989. He is a Distinguished Fellow of the Palmer Academy of Chiropractic (the highest honorary degree that can be bestowed upon a professional).
He has since taken additional courses in integrative quantum medicine combining Eastern and Western ideology.
- Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Alaska, New York and Ohio
- Past President of the Alaska Chiropractic Society
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Voted Strathmore’s Who’s Who for leadership and achievement in the chiropractic profession
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners