Migraine Headache Relief — Bilan Chiropractic Anchorage
A common cause of headaches is from spinal bones in the neck that aren’t supporting the head properly. You might not notice your reduced ability to turn your head. Misalignment of the spine can cause muscle stiffness and stress the nerves that facilitate blood flow to the head. This, in turn, can trigger a migraine headache.
Here are some of the ways that chiropractic treatment from Bilan Chiropractic helps reduce the frequency and severity of migraine headaches, in addition to reducing the need for pharmaceutical pain relief:
- Reduces muscle stiffness and tension
- Restoration of normal blood flow
- Spinal adjustment leads to proper nerve pathway communication
- Reduction of nerve irritation reduces pain signals being sent to the brain
- Strengthens muscle structures that provide support for the spine
- Identification of potential triggers
- Chiropractic unlocks the body’s natural healing properties
Contact Us for Migraine Headache Relief
If it has never occurred to you that working with a chiropractor can provide relief for your migraine headaches, it’s time to find true relief. The debilitating pain, nausea, and disability from migraines don’t have to be a permanent part of your life. While we can’t guarantee results, we have a high success rate with patients who get headaches. We’re local in Anchorage Give us a call. Let’s sit down and discuss your unique situation.